“Ideal for Sports Teams, Christmas and Summer Parties or a Team Building Day”
Electric Shock Football is a hilarious activity that gives your the chance to get revenge on your boss in the best way possible!
It starts as a nice friendly version of the beautiful game then the real fun starts. SHOCK! There’s nothing you can do but watch as your team mates drop like flies! Attempt to stay on your feet as you feel a sharp ‘shock’ to the system.
Try and bluff your way through and show no reaction to the electric shocks as you prove how macho you are.
On arrival you will meet your host who will run you through a quick safety briefing to prepare you. After that you can get into teams and let the game begin.
The event will run in 10 minute games with players / teams rotating so everyone gets enough playing time. There will also be some games which will really help break the ice amongst some groups.
Examples of Electric Shock Football Games
- Crossbar Shock Challenge
- Dribbling Relay
- Shock Penalty Shootout
- We often use outdoor facilities with excellent third generation pitches. Electric Shock Football is hard work so playing outside enables you to keep cool.
- If you have a large group we can create a bespoke package just for you. Let us know when you enquire.
- If you have your own venue we can come to you.
Team Building - Enquiries
Our Past Customers
Multi Activity Packages
Are you looking to combine Electric Shock Football and really make a day of it? We have lots of other activities available which are perfect for Team Building. Choose your activities and create your own bespoke package.
Choose Two – Three Activities
Electric Shock Football and one of the following:
- Football Zorbing /Bubble MayHEM / Bubble MayHEN
- Foot Darts
- Archery Combat
- Goggle Football
- Extreme Dodgeball
- Disco Dodgeball
- Turbo Ten Cricket
- Human Table Football
- Foot Golf
- Olympic Shames
Booking Terms: Price per person based on a minimum group size of ten players. Activities available dependant on location.
Event Durations: 60 minutes per event (Two Hours)
- Send us an Enquiry or call us on 01235 330131 with the date and times that you would like us to host your event. We can then check availability.
- Upon us confirming availability we will email you a link to your online event page where you can pay your £100 non refundable deposit.
- Your deposit can be paid on-
line / over the phone or by BACS.
- Final group numbers and balance payment required due two weeks before your event.
- On balance We will email you an electronic event pack completing your booking.